As Dimensional Measurement Control team; we offer a wide range of reverse engineering and measurement services to your products from part level to vehicle level by our laser scanning and CMM equipment,. The activities carried out in Dimensional Measurement Control are as follows:
- The purchased parts are controlled the dimensional and / or visual aspects to determine whether the 3-dimensional mathematical model, technical drawing, specification, specification, legislation, and regulatory requirements are appropriate.
- Performs and executes activities that include incoming, process and final quality control requirements, and establishes relevant quality archives.
- Performs dimensional verification and / or visual checks of the conformity of the manufactured prototype parts with the design criteria and forms the quality archives.
- Checks that the part meets the design requirements during prototype vehicle production and creates the relevant records.
- Provides support to Model Prototype Workshop within the scope of dimensional and / or visual quality control.
- Supports calibration and verification of the Measurement and Control instruments
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of relevant documents and quality archives in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001 Quality Management System.